3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco Eagle HT 30.5MLOK
Includes Customer Value Package, Four Star Handling Package, with added Options.
See Window Sticker for list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- 15,000 BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C
- 50 amp service with dual A/C ducts and second A/C prep
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal. per hour)
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Rear 2 in. receiver
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power®
- Backup camera
- Hidden hinges
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door with XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
Four Star Handling Package
- Goodyear® Endurance® Tires (Made in U.S.A., Load Range 'E')
- Dexter® Axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- MORryde® CRE-3000™ rubberized suspension
- Wet bolt fasteners, bronze bushings, and shock absorber prep
- 16" Tire upgrade
- 2nd 15K ducted A/C in bedroom
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Backup cameraSolar package
- Theater seating style sofa (IPO recliners)
- Dry camping package (LP generator prep & extra LP capacity)
- Frameless tinted safety glass windows
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 30.5MLOK highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Free Standing Dinette
- Outside Kitchen
- Dual Entry Bath
- Two Pantries
Come see just how fun and easy camping can be with your family of six when you choose to camp in this double slide out 30.5MLOK Eagle HT fifth wheel. Sleeping space can be found at the queen bed, hide-a-bed sofa, and the optional booth dinette. The unique rear kitchen features plenty of space to move around and create the meals that you enjoy most. Here there is a three burner range, microwave, double sink, refrigerator, and two pantries! When you want to spend more time outside with your family and friends then come enjoy the shade of the 20' electric awning with LED lights while fixing a meal or snack at the outside kitchen!
For any camping trip you will want an Eagle HT fifth wheel by Jayco. Along the exterior there is a high-gloss, fiberglass front cap with built-in specialty LED lighting. Inside each model there are handcrafted glazed drawers and Shaw residential carpet with R2X stain guard plus IVC Trekk wood-plank vinyl flooring. The industry exclusive HELIX cooling system is an added bonus with Jayco-exclusive insulated duct design, directional and closeable A/C vents, larger return air vents, and the exterior-mounted 15,000 BTU Whisper quiet A/C unit. The Customer Value Package includes a residential queen Simmons mattress with under-bed storage, an electric patio awning with integrated LED lights, MORyde CRE 3000 rubberized suspension for a smoother ride, a rain proof EZ Breeze bathroom power vent, an industry first Go Power rooftop and ground solar prep, plus so much more!
Marguerite AhlWe just purchased a travel trailer from Affinity RV. We have purchased three traveler trailers before from sales rep. Steve Evans, and we purchased this one from him, too. He is a good person to deal with. Josh in the service department was super showing us how everything worked on our new trailer. Sean in finance was also a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Affinity RV to anyone looking - Marguerite from Prescott, AZ
SALE PRICE: $47,815
|Length||33 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 1 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||1519 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8550 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2450 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas Electric Refrigerator with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric w/LED Light|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.