3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco Eagle HT 25.5REOK
Includes Customer Value Package and added Options.
See Window Sticker for list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- 15,000 BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C
- 50 amp service with dual A/C ducts and second A/C prep
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal. per hour)
- Residential Queen (60 in. x 80 in.) Serta® mattress with under-bed storage
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Rear 2 in. receiver
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power®
- Backup camera prep (rear observation)
- Hidden hinges
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door with XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
- 16" Tire upgrade
- 2nd A/C prep
- 50 AMP upgrade
- Theater seating style sofa (IPO sofa)
- MORryde orbital 90° rotating pin box
- 32" TV in outside kitchen
- Dry camping package (LP generator prep & extra LP capacity)
- Frameless tinted safety glass windows
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 25.5REOK highlights:
- Dual Entry Bath
- LED Lighting
- 20' Electric Awning
- Private Master Suite
For the couple who enjoys the flexibility of getting away from the hustle and bustle of life, you will want this double slide out 25.5REOK Eagle HT fifth wheel by Jayco. Meal prep is easy in this model. The hardest decision that you will have to make is where you are going to fix your meals either inside out outside. The exterior kitchen features a refrigerator, two burner range, and an optional 32" LED TV. Outside you can also enjoy the shade from the 20' electric awning with LED lights. When you are ready to sleep you will find plenty of room in the private master suite which features a queen bed, plus the living area features a hide-a-bed sofa which offers sleeping space for two.
For any camping trip you will want an Eagle HT fifth wheel by Jayco. Along the exterior there is a high-gloss, fiberglass front cap with built-in specialty LED lighting. Inside each model there are handcrafted glazed drawers and Shaw residential carpet with R2X stain guard plus IVC Trekk wood-plank vinyl flooring. The industry exclusive HELIX cooling system is an added bonus with Jayco-exclusive insulated duct design, directional and closeable A/C vents, larger return air vents, and the exterior-mounted 15,000 BTU Whisper quiet A/C unit. The Customer Value Package includes a residential queen Simmons mattress with under-bed storage, an electric patio awning with integrated LED lights, MORyde CRE 3000 rubberized suspension for a smoother ride, a rain proof EZ Breeze bathroom power vent, an industry first Go Power rooftop and ground solar prep, plus so much more!
Chuck-Rebecca JeeThe staff went out of their way to help us. I had questions about getting back on I40 and they gave suggestions. They wanted to be sure we were happy before they had us sign paperwork. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to purchase an RV. Great staff and town! - Chuck-Rebecca from Prescott, AZ
SALE PRICE: $41,842
|Length||28 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1375 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9995 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7700 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2295 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas Electric Refrigerator with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric w/LED Light|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.