3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2021 Jayco Eagle HT 284BHOK
Call for details
Top Floorplan Features
- Popular bunkhouse floorplan with "industry best" outside kitchen standard
- Whisper Quiet Air Conditioning System
- Drop frame chassis with huge pass-through storage, universal docking station and Strut-Assist Step Above Entry Step
- Huge U-dinette converts to sleeping space to increase the sleeping capacity to up to 10 people
- Double over double bunks support up to 600 lbs. and fold up for ample storage
- Standard LED fireplace with optional theater seating and 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
Don MillerExcellent service from everyone we met. Gary was outstanding. - Don from Prescott, AZ
SALE PRICE: $45,985
|Length||34 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 11 in|
|Gross Weight||9995 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8593 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1402 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.50 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5145 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.