3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco North Point 381FLWS
Comes with added Options, Customer Value Package, and Luxury Package.
See Window Sticker for a list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- 15,000-BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C with heat pump
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (20 gal. per hour)
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- Dual mode 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/ A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Integrated sound bar
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by GoPower®
- Hidden hinges
- XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
- Equalizer Hydraulic 6-point auto-leveling system with oversized foot pad
- JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" system powered by BMPRO®
- Drinking Water System™ (patent-pending)
- 2nd electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- Washer/ dryer prep
- Central vacuum system
- Convection microwave
- Freestanding (no pedestal) table with leaf and (2) storage and (2) folding chairs
- 32 in. bedroom TV
- Bellavati® solid-surface kitchen countertop with bamboo sink cover and strainer
- One-piece fiberglass shower with triple sliding glass door
- LED fireplace with 5,000 BTU electric space heater
- Whole coach water purification system
- Cellular Prep for Antennae and JAYCOMMAND™ "Smart RV" System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- High gloss gel-coated sidewalls
- Oversized multi-battery compartment (Industry leading)
- Frameless, dark tinted, safety glass windows
- King bed
- 18 cu. ft. 2-way refrigerator
- Backup camera
- Solar package
- Generator LP prep
- 2" Accessory receiver hitch
Jayco North Point fifth wheel 381FLWS highlights:
- Dual Entry
- Six Slides
- Master Suite
- Separate Living Room
- Residential Refrigerator
- Dual-Sink Vanity
Whatever it is you like to do on your vacations, you'll like it even better when you have this North Point fifth wheel! This unit feels so much like home with its LED HDTV and hide-a-bed sofas in the separate living room up front, its free-standing table, island, and pantry in the kitchen, and its large wardrobe and 32" TV in the rear master suite. Plus, three sets of opposing slides add a huge amount of extra living space all throughout this model.
The North Point fifth wheels and toy hauler from Jayco provide you with the best combination of luxury and practicality! The 5-Star Handling Package gives these units smooth towing with Goodyear Endurance tires and Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes and E-Z Lube hubs. You will also find unmistakable elegance all throughout the interior with an LED fireplace, Bellavati countertops, an integrated sound bar, and a stone and glass tile backsplash in the bathroom. Plus, you will also find a central vacuum system to make it easier to clean the Shaw residential carpeting with stain guard while you are away.
Aubrey ShawGreat experience with them. Very informed about their products and really shared a lot of good information with us and what we were looking for.
- Aubrey from Prescott, AZ
SALE PRICE: $77,669
|Length||43 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 6 in|
|Int Height||8 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||2930 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16750 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14571 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2179 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||74 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Quick Recovery Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV, BR 32" TV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.