3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco Eagle HT 30.5CKTS
Includes Customer Value Package, Four Star Handling Package, with added Options.
See Window Sticker for list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- 15,000 BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C
- 50 amp service with dual A/C ducts and second A/C prep
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal. per hour)
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Rear 2 in. receiver
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power®
- Backup camera prep (rear observation)
- Hidden hinges
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door with XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
Four Star Handling Package
- Goodyear® Endurance® Tires (Made in U.S.A., Load Range 'E')
- Dexter® Axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- MORryde® CRE-3000™ rubberized suspension
- Wet bolt fasteners, bronze bushings, and shock absorber prep
- 16" Tire upgrade
- 2nd 15K ducted A/C in bedroom
- Theater seating style sofa (IPO recliners)
- Solid surface kitchen countertop
- Auto leveling system
- 13.5 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Backup camera
- Dry camping package (LP generator prep & extra LP capacity)
- Frameless tinted safety glass windows
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 30.5CKTS highlights:
- Rear Living Area
- Kitchen Island
- Dual Entry Bath
- Outside Storage
You will want each camping trip to extend just a little bit longer when you choose to camp with this triple slide out 30.5CKTS Eagle HT fifth wheel. Jayco has thought of everything from its spacious living area with a tri-fold sofa to the kitchen island with a double sink in the kitchen. The slide out along the curbside features a free-standing table with lounge chairs or you can choose an optional booth dinette and theater seats, the choice is yours! In the private master suite there is a queen bed, and plenty of storage with the wardrobes, nightstands, and dresser. Outside you will enjoy the shade from the 14' electric awning with LED lights, so now you can sit outside and visit with your family or friends longer!
For any camping trip you will want an Eagle HT fifth wheel by Jayco. Along the exterior there is a high-gloss, fiberglass front cap with built-in specialty LED lighting. Inside each model there are handcrafted glazed drawers and Shaw residential carpet with R2X stain guard plus IVC Trekk wood-plank vinyl flooring. The industry exclusive HELIX cooling system is an added bonus with Jayco-exclusive insulated duct design, directional and closeable A/C vents, larger return air vents, and the exterior-mounted 15,000 BTU Whisper quiet A/C unit. The Customer Value Package includes a residential queen Simmons mattress with under-bed storage, an electric patio awning with integrated LED lights, MORyde CRE 3000 rubberized suspension for a smoother ride, a rain proof EZ Breeze bathroom power vent, an industry first Go Power rooftop and ground solar prep, plus so much more!
Sherry Hill ReedWe recently purchased a 2020 Grand Design Reflection from Affinity RV in Prescott Valley. We will be living in it, full-time. Our salesman, Clint Eastvold was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We returned 3 times before deciding. The last time Clint hooked up a battery so we could check things out. Sean McComas, the finance guy, made that part of the transaction pretty painless. George - Sherry from Prescott, AZ
|Length||33 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||1540 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8925 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2075 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas Electric Refrigerator with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||13.5 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||14' Electric w/LED Light|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.