3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco Eagle HT 28.5RSTS
Includes Customer Value Package, Four Star Handling Package, with added Options.
See Window Sticker for list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- 15,000 BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C
- 50 amp service with dual A/C ducts and second A/C prep
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal. per hour)
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Rear 2 in. receiver
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power®
- Hidden hinges
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door with XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
Four Star Handling Package
- Goodyear® Endurance® Tires (Made in U.S.A., Load Range 'E')
- Dexter® Axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- MORryde® CRE-3000™ rubberized suspension
- Wet bolt fasteners, bronze bushings, and shock absorber prep
- 16" Tire upgrade
- 2nd 15K ducted A/C in bedroom
- Theater seating style sofa (IPO recliners)
- Auto leveling system
- MORryde Orbital 90° Rotating Pin Box
- Solar package
- 32" TV in outside kitchen
- Dry camping package (LP generator prep & extra LP capacity)
- Frameless tinted safety glass windows
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 28.5RSTS highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Two Recliners
- Tri-Fold Sofa
- Queen Bed
- Outside Kitchen
- MORryde StepAbove Steps
Someone in the family always loves cooking outdoors, and they can with the outside kitchen which includes a mini-fridge and hybrid grill, plus you can add a TV option if you like. The 14' awning offers an outdoor living area and a place you can relax while your food is cooking. You can always go inside to make more food with the stainless steel appliances, and the kitchen island gives you a great place to prepare and serve meals. The 40" LED HDTV with fully HDMI output located in the digital entertainment center also offers a fireplace option if you would like that feature added. When it's time to retire for the night, the carpeted bedroom is waiting with a queen bed, plenty of storage including a wardrobe slide with a window for cross-ventilation and natural light. You might even like to add a few more options such as 16" Goodyear tires, a booth dinette, and/or theater seating.
With each Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel you can travel with your 1/2 ton truck! The interior offers features such as a residential Serta mattress with under-bed storage, a CPAP prepped bedroom, large windows, solid hardwood slide fascia, residential flooring made in the U.S.A., and dual USB charging ports in the kitchen and bedroom. The StrongholdVBL aluminum framed and vacuum bond laminated gel-coated fiberglass exterior walls including the rear wall and slide room end walls, the fully enclosed and heated underbelly, the industry exclusive HELIX cooling system, the JaySMART safety markers and reverse travel, and the 4 Star Handling package, plus the LED lighted Nautilus universal docking center just makes traveling safer and easier! Choose the model that suits your family's needs and wants, and start camping the right way today!
Facebook June 3, 2020 - Cody from Las Vegas, NV
|Length||32 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||1470 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10995 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8845 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2150 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Quick Recovery Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 40" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||14' Electric w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.