3197 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott, AZ 86301
New 2020 Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK
Includes Customer Value Package & Luxury Package, plus added Options.
See Window Sticker for list of included equipment.
Customer Value Package
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entrance steps (main entrance) with blue LED light
- 15,000 BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C
- 50 amp service with dual A/C ducts and second A/C prep
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Quick recovery gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal. per hour)
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Rear 2 in. receiver
- LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel range with glass cover
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Keyed Alike™ lock system (single key for all doors/locks)
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power®
- Backup camera prep (rear observation)
- Hidden hinges
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door with XL grab handle
- Wireless remote control system
Four Star Handling Package
- Goodyear® Endurance® Tires (Made in U.S.A., Load Range 'E')
- Dexter® Axles with Nev-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- MORryde® CRE-3000™ rubberized suspension
- Wet bolt fasteners, bronze bushings, and shock absorber prep
- 16" Tire upgrade
- 2nd 15K A/C in bedromm
- King bed
- Electric stabilizer jacks (2)
- Backup camera
- Solar package
- Generator prep
- Frameless tinted safetyglass windows
Jayco Eagle HT travel trailer 264BHOK highlights:
- Double Size Bunks
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Dual Entry
- Outside Kitchen
- Drop Frame Chassis
- MORryde StepAbove Steps
You will appreciate having the RVX award winning bunk floorplan and the "Industry's Best" outside kitchen when you take this trailer to the state or national park. The double size bunks allow four people to sleep comfortably and supports up to 600 lb.s as well as folds up for ample storage, and includes step storage and a wardrobe close by. The full bathroom will come in handy during the nighttime and daytime when you want to get cleaned up after a hike, swim or fishing. The cook will appreciate the L-shaped kitchen with everything they need at their fingertips when they aren't cooking outdoors. You can dine or even sleep at the U-shaped dinette, store your outdoor gear in the huge pass-through storage with universal docking station, and enjoy every time you camp in this trailer. And don't forget to look at the options list, you might like to add a king bed, a chaise lounge, and/or 16" Goodyear tires.
With each Jayco Eagle HT travel trailer you can travel with your 1/2 ton truck! The interior offers features such as a residential Serta mattress with under-bed storage, a CPAP prepped bedroom, large windows, solid hardwood slide fascia, residential flooring made in the U.S.A., and dual USB charging ports in the kitchen and bedroom. The StrongholdVBL aluminum framed and vacuum bond laminated gel-coated fiberglass exterior walls including the rear wall and slide room end walls, the fully enclosed and heated underbelly, the industry exclusive HELIX cooling system, the JaySMART safety markers and reverse travel, and the 4 Star Handling package, plus the LED lighted Nautilus universal docking center just makes traveling safer and easier! Choose the model that suits your family's needs and wants, and start camping the right way today!
SALE PRICE: $41,171
|Length||33 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||1015 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9995 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7610 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2385 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Shower Size||30" x 36"|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Quick Recovery Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 40" LED HDTV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.