Jayco Swift Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
Jayco's first Class B gas motorhome, the Swift, offers quality, comfort and fun for couples and families. These smaller coaches are easy to drive, easy to store, and easy to park.
Each motorhome is built on a RAM ProMaster 3500 window van with JRIDE technology which includes Hellwing helper springs and an over-sized rear stabilizer bar, plus there is the ParkSense rear park assist system, a sliding entrance door opening window, LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors, and lots of impressive interior equipment. From the Tecnoform European-style, high-gloss cabinetry, the solid surface kitchen countertop, and the custom-molded, vinyl wrapped ABS interior wall panels to the JAYCOMMAND powered by Firefly and the Aqua View ShowerMiser water management system you will have style, comfort and technology throughout.
The Swift Class B gas motorhome by Jayco offers helpful technology, convenient power, plus water and climate systems, choose your favorite today!
Jayco Swift Class B gas motorhome 20A highlights: Two Cab Bucket Seats Two ... more about Swift 20A
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Standard Graphics Hitch Weight 3500 lbs Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 14.5 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Tire Size LT225/75R/ 16E Furnace BTU 20000 btu Generator 2,800-watt Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Van Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 6 gals Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" on Swivel Bracket Awning Info Thule Armless w/LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Jayco Swift Class B gas motorhome 20T highlights: 30" x 74" Twin Beds Rear Wet ... more about Swift 20T
Sleeps 3 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Autumn Exterior Color Standard Graphics Hitch Weight 3500 lbs Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 14.5 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Tire Size LT225/75R/ 16E Furnace BTU 20000 btu Generator 2,800-watt Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis Ram ProMaster 3500 Van Wheelbase 159 in Available Beds Two Twin with King Conversion Refrigerator Type AC/DC Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 6 gals Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" on Swivel Bracket Awning Info Thule Armless w/LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Customer Value Package
- JRIDE®: Hellwig helper springs, over-sized rear stabilizer bar
- Thule® armless patio awning with LED light strip
- Thule® roof rack and roof ladder
- Thule® bike rack
- Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- Ultraleather® swivel driver and passenger seats with 6-way lumbar adjustment
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/WIFI/Digital TV antenna
- RAM® ProMaster 3500 window van
- GVWR- 9,350 lb.
- GCWR- 11,500 lb.
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT engine
- 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- Aluminum wheels
- Daytime running headlamps
- Power folding/heated side-view mirrors
- ParkSense® rear park assist system
- LT225/75R 16E tires
- 3,500-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual 4/7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 24-gal. fuel tank (gas)
- Sliding entrance door opening window
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- Onan® 2800-watt generator
- 1,000-watt inverter
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) group 31 AGM house batteries
- House battery disconnect switch
- (2) 110V exterior outlets
- 190W roof-mounted GoPower® solar panel with integrated control panel
- Portable solar plug
- Satellite prep
- 6-gal. propane tank (20 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Gravity water fill
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded, vinyl-wrapped ABS interior wall panels
- Sliding screen door for entrance door
- Expandable table at entry door with safety grab handle (20T only)
- 13,500-BTU A/C
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- Sliding vented windows
- Decorative window valances with night roller shades
- Rear magnetic privacy shades
- Removable privacy shade for side window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- (2) cab bucket seats (20A only)
- 24" living area TV on swivel bracket
- BOSS® dual-zone radio with Bluetooth®, DVD and remote
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Collapsible dinette table
- 5.3-cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator in 20A, 3.1-cu.ft. AC/DC refrigerator in 20T
- 2-burner cooktop with flush glass cover
- Convection microwave
- Stainless-steel sink with glass cover and kitchen accessories
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop with pull-out extension
- Pop-up 110v/USB outlet in kitchen
- (2) Twin-sized beds with adjustable headrests, Froli® sleep system and filler cushion to convert to king-sized bed (20T only)
- Under-bed storage (20T only)
- 48" x 76" convertible sofa bed (20A only)
- Bathroom wardrobe with drawers
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Standard Graphics
- Canadian Standards
- Customer Value Package:
- JRide, Thule® armless patio awning with LED light strip, Thule® roof rack and roof ladder, Thule® bike rack, Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace, Ultraleather® driver and passenger seats with 6-way lumbar adjustment, Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/WIFI/Digital TV Antenna
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.