Jayco Solstice Li Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Solstice Li Class B gas motorhome by Jayco lets you explore the country with off-grid capabilities. This luxury coach features a Ford transit all-wheel drive chassis so you can tackle tough terrain when the adventure calls for it.
The 10KWh Renogy Lithium Package comes standard and includes a 48V 210-amp hour smart lithium battery to provide 10KW hours of power. There is also a Renogy 3500W inverter charger and 200 watts of roof-mounted solar panel to stay off-grid for longer amounts of time. Driving the Solstice Li will be a smooth journey each time thanks to the JRIDE system with Hellwig helper springs and Koni shocks, and there are added safety features to provide you peace of mind as you travel. Inside, you'll love the luxury features, including TecnoForm Euro-style high-gloss cabinetry, residential vinyl flooring, a solid surface kitchen countertop, and more!
Enjoy the high-end luxury van life and added power to stay off-grid longer with the Solstice Li Class B gas motorhome by Jayco!
Solstice Li 21BL
Jayco Solstice Li Class B gas motorhome 21BL highlights: Fold-Down Table Wet ... more about Solstice Li 21BL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Gross Weight 11000 lbs Tire Size 205/75R16C Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.5L EcoBoost V6 Chassis Ford Transis AWD Fuel Capacity 25 gals Wheelbase 148 in Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 1 AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info 24" LED HD Smart TV Awning Info Carefree Armless Motion Sensing w/LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 12600 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Solstice Li Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Customer Value Package
- JRIDE: Hellwig helper springs, rear Koni shocks
- Carefree armless motion-sensing patio awning with LED light strip
- Timberline hydronic heating system
- Ultraleather 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats
- Winegard Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
- Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford Transit AWD 350HD
- 148 in. wheelbase
- GVWR - 11,000 lbs.
- GCWR - 12,600 lbs.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine
- 10-speed transmission
- 3.73 limited slip axle
- 250-amp alternator
- Aluminum wheels
- Daytime running headlamps
- SOS Post Crash Alert System
- Rear-view camera with trailer hitch assist
- Advance trac with RSC (roll stability control)
- Side-wind stabilization
- Hill start assist
- 360 degree camera
- Blind-spot assist
- Side sensing system
- Reverse sensing system
- 205/75R16C BSW all-season tires
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Keyless entry pad
- Heavy-duty trailer tow package with dual 4/7 pin connector
- (2) 12V AGM chassis batteries (70 amp-hr)
- 25 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 12 in. SYNC 4 HD/NAV/IACC multifunction display
- Power windows and door locks
- A/C and cruise control
- Backup camera
- Cab area privacy shade
- Remote keyless entry
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fiberglass running boards for cab and entry doors
- Renogy 3500W inverter charger
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- 48V 210-amp hour smart lithium battery, providing 10KW hours of power
- House battery disconnect switch
- (2) 110V Exterior outlets
- 200W of roof-mounted solar panels
- Portable solar plug
- Heated grey holding tank (12V pad)
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Outside shower
Standard Interior Equipment
- Custom-molded, ABS interior wall panels
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- 13,500-BTU 48V Coleman Mach 10 air conditioner
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- TecnoForm European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- JAYCOMMAND powered by Firefly
- Sliding vented windows
- Rear screen door with roll-up and black-out capabilities
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- 24-in LED HD Smart TV
- Boss dual-zone radio with Bluetooth, DVD and remote
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Lagun table with fold-down work station
- One-burner induction cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Solid surface kitchen countertop
- Pop-up 110V/USB outlet in kitchen
- Power sofa converts to 68 in. x 76 in. bed
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- AquaView Showermiser water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.