Jayco Jay Flight Octane Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If your family is looking for a trailer to tow with a traditional hitch that makes it easy to bring all of your favorite gear and toys, then look no further than the Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler! These toy haulers are lightweight and packed with value, and they showcase stunning new interiors and exteriors.
You'll find American-made Goodyear tires that offer improved durability and carrying capacity while remaining compatible with tire pressure monitoring systems and typical tire inflation stations. The exclusive JaySMART safety system adds several tow vehicle-controlled exterior lights to indicate turning, braking, and such, and every sidewall, rear wall, and slide room wall is bonded together with the Stronghold VBL lamination which is the lightest yet strongest construction available in the RV industry. Every trailer is built on a custom frame for a strong foundation, and the preparations for solar power will make it easy to install solar panels if desired. You'll also have a JAYCOMMAND system to put you in control of all key operations on your trailer from just about anywhere.
It's time to find out how far you'll go with the Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler!
Jay Flight Octane 222
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 222 highlights: Full Bathroom 13' 7" Garage ... more about Jay Flight Octane 222
Sleeps 6 Length 26 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 2 in Int Height 7 ft 5 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 820 lbs Gross Weight 8250 lbs Dry Weight 5785 lbs Cargo Weight 2465 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 53.2 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 13 ft 7 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane 255
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 255 highlights: RV Queen Bed Slide Outside ... more about Jay Flight Octane 255
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 29 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 7 ft 4 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 1050 lbs Gross Weight 9500 lbs Dry Weight 6665 lbs Cargo Weight 2835 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 106.4 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 14 ft 8 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 20' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane 277
Jayco Jay Flight Octane toy hauler 277 highlights: Dual Euro Chairs Master Suite ... more about Jay Flight Octane 277
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 32 ft 3 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 12 ft Int Height 7 ft 5 in Interior Color Carbon Hitch Weight 1110 lbs Gross Weight 10995 lbs Dry Weight 7470 lbs Cargo Weight 3525 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 106.4 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 15 ft LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight Octane Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Fully integrated A-frame
- Keyed-Alike™ lockable baggage doors
- G20 dark tinted, safety-glass privacy windows
- 30-amp power service
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- Water heater bypass system
- Water system winterization kit
- LED exterior lights
- (2) 20 lb. LP bottles with cover
- Electric tongue jack
- Heated, enclosed underbelly
- Detachable power cord
Standard Interior Equipment
- Auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- Command center (select models)
- USB charging port
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- LED interior lights
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Deep double bowl, 50/50 sink with cutting board cover (1) & drying rack
- Flush-mounted 3-burner stovetop with glass cover and oven
- High-rise kitchen faucet
- A/C ducts in front bedroom (select models)
- Gas-strutted under-bed storage (select models)
- Power queen beds with rear convertible sofa and folding arm rests with cup holders
- ABS tub/shower surround
- Bathroom medicine cabinet
- Bathroom exhaust vent
Ramp and Cargo Equipment
- Non-skid ramp door, 3,000 lb. ramp capacity, 96 in. wide ramp door opening
- High intensity rear ramp lights (2)
- Spring-assist ramp door
- Garage vent ports
- Overhead storage cabinets
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Nitrogen-filled Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- 102 in. wide-body construction (8' 6")
- Aluminum rims
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Digital TV antenna
- I-Class™ cambered structural-steel I-beam frame
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Electric self-adjusting brakes
- Spare tire and carrier
- Diamond plate rock guard
- Black tank flush
- LED taillights
- Bar-lock latches with keyed ramp door locks
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Exclusive designer exterior graphics package
- Ducted roof A/C (select models)
- Matching radius fiberglass front wrap and ramp door
- Roof mounted solar prep
- Garage and rear camera prep
- Power awning with LED lights
- Retractable screen wall
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Generator prep
- Premium multimedia sound system with MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Window shades
- 2 in. block-foam floor, vacuum-bonded and laminated
- Garage D-rings mounted to steel frame
- Removable dinette table
- Overhead microwave oven
- Residential-style countertops
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Outside griddle with bumper mount
- Customer Value Package
- 15,000 BTU roof A/C
- Fiberglass sidewalls
- 40 gal. fuel station
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep (select models)
- 2nd 13,500 BTU A/C in bedroom (select models)
- Ramp patio system
- Solar Power Package (100W roof solar panel & 30-amp digital controller)
- JAYCOMMAND® "Smart RV" system with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- 4000W Onan® generator
- 32" TV
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.